If your Dashboard displays one of the following error messages, your credit card company or bank may have declined the transaction request:
- Request Failed: Card Declined
- Your payment method is invalid. Please update your billing settings
- There was an error processing your request
You'll be unable to start a project until you change your payment method.
- Your credit or debit card number was entered incorrectly.
To fix this, update your card number in the "Payment" menu of your Account Settings
- Your credit card or debit card has expired.
To fix this, remove this expired card from your account and replace it with an active card.
- There are insufficient funds in your account.
To fix this, select a different payment method
You may need to contact your bank to help out in some situations:
- You're traveling abroad and haven't authorized international transactions
- Your bank rejected the charge based on fraud logic
- You've exceeded the withdrawal limit on your account
- You previously reported your credit card as lost or stolen
If none of these issues or solutions apply, please email email@example.com.